Development & General Management Assistant
Job Code: #5011
Job Type: Direct Hire
Excel Personnel has been retained to hire our clients next Development & General Manager Assistant position in Kamloops, BC.
On The Development Side of the Business our client to seeking:
The Successful Individual will have:
- Strong Negotiation skills to negotiate lot sales with Realtors and or directly with builders
- Being able to provide information to buyers and lawyers as requested
- To Liaise with civil and geotechnical engineers as well as the onsite Service Providers on all projects
- Assisting in the Planning of New Developments in the area which could entail
- Interacting with Civil on new neighbourhood planning, including grading, site repair, lot layout and infrastructure servicing with onsite service provider
- Assist lawyers with preparation of documents, Leases, Guidelines, Subleases
- Being able to arrange for surveys of new neighbourhoods and registration of survey plan with Service Providers and Natural Resources
- Being comfortable in hiring contractors to complete the grading and site repair
- Being the go to person to oversee ongoing projects with guidance from onsite team:
- Projects in the like of Storm water management
- Hydro Transmission line relocation
- Highway intersection upgrades
- Possible Roundabouts and CLC access road
- Site Maintenance would include:
- Assuming the role of Administrator, responsible for home design approval from concept to completion
- Overseeing building permits and occupancy processes with partners
On the General Management Side of the Business our client is seeking:
An Individual that is:
- Comfortable addressing employment issues
- Capable of hiring and terminating contracts
- Setting and monitoring with guidance, company policies
- Able to negotiate and approve marketing, equipment and other operational contracts
- Capabilities of approving all invoices for all companies
- At the same time Overseeing Realty Operations
- Providing Support for the Administrative Assistant
- Set, with guidance, operating policies
- Addressing all Realtor questions
- Assisting with Customer Walk Ins In the absence of staff
- Overseeing Property Management Operations
- Looking after the Annual Landscape Maintenance contracts/duties
- Overseeing the Landscape Superintendent
- Answering all questions and approving expenditures for the company
- You will be responsible for:
- Being the signing authority for the company and any subleases
- Signing authority for all bank accounts
- Being a representative on the Board of Directors
This career opportunity will be attractive to a number of individuals either a few years in industry or a few years to retirement or an individual that decided that retirement was not for them.
You will have the guidance of Management and the Board of Directors to move through this position to be the successor of their predecessor.
Salary, Benefits, Bonuses etc to be discussed further with our short listed candidates.
Only those permitted to work in Canada need apply
Does this sound like the perfect position for you?
Are you ready to relocate to beautiful Kamloops, where all trains, planes and automobiles pass through? Where the lakes are ready for you to boat and fish and enjoy our shorelines, be it lakes or rivers? Then upload your resume directly to the job now. All candidates will be responded to.
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca and upload your resume directly to the job www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/5011 so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Karen Watt TF: 1-877-374-3853 or 250-374-3853 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their in house hiring practices