The first step is listening to your company’s needs and vision
Our recruitment process is tailored around each client’s specific needs. We feel clear communication and feedback between your organization and our recruitment team is vital for the successful on-boarding of your next hire. We always prefer to initiate this process by a face to face meeting or conversation rather than email to glean as much as possible about your corporate culture, future vision and work environment. From there and depending on your needs we would carry forward with the necessary process:
- Assistance with creating a job description/campaign/job profiling.
- Candidate sourcing via targeted recruiting, social media campaigns, twitter feeds, advertising and industry referrals.
- In-depth screening: telephone, video conferencing and face to face candidate interviews
- Candidate profiling of skills, qualifications, motivations, career progressions, salary expectations, suitability etc. Professional employment references documented for pre-hire review, verifying skills, qualifications and certifications
- Background Checks: drug, alcohol, criminal record or credit investigations (upon request)
- Skills Assessments – from Word processing, PowerPoint, Excel, to mechanical engineering and process control systems. (ask for details)
- Assistance with pre-hire negotiations
- Regular post-hire follow up with both the client and the new employee.