I know what you're thinking...what do you get the Recruiting firm that has been servicing Western Canada for the past 25 years? Well, it is the Silver Anniversary, so precious metals is always going to be a safe bet. That or our Prince George office could use a new coffee maker...either way is good really. It's the thought that counts after all.
So 1992, hey? "...tell me, Geoff. What other things were happening in 1992?"
Well, allow me...
- "I'm too sexy" by Right Said Fred was a chart-topper (You're welcome for the earworm)
- Brian Mulroney was Prime minister
- Mike Harcourt was Premier of BC
- Bill Clinton won the Presidency of the United States of America
- Americans won the Stanley Cup and, as such, isn't worth mentioning
- The Washington Redskins won the Superbowl over the Buffalo Bills
- The film "Basic Instinct" was making young men uncomfortable in theatres
- Excel Personnel placed its first Candidate
1992 was a good year (but not for hockey). So in truth, what do we really want? We want the same as any small business in our Province...we want opportunity. We want to work with partners who want to work with us. We want a chance to continue to grow and expand along with those leading-edge business partners we've been working with over the past 25 years.
We're proud to be part of the business landscape in this Province, So...here's to 25 and with a little luck, 25 more!
Click here to learn more about who Excel Personnel is and what has kept us around for the past quarter-century.