Job Code: #4179
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Prince George
Excel Personnel has been engaged by their client to recruit a Branch Manager in Prince George, B.C.
We are recruiting for an exceptional professional to oversee branch operations, ensure business growth and help our client continue their tradition of excellence.
What you have:
- As an experienced professional, you will have knowledge of using various sales techniques and processes. You feel comfortable delivering service to customers regardless of the setting. You follow through with all work orders and gaps in service to ensure a streamlined customer service experience.
- You are a natural leader and your team knows that they can count on you. You are the glue that holds the branch together and your team come to you for suggestions. You know when to take charge and when to listen.
- As the Branch Manager, you will have excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to recognize new talent will be extremely helpful when it comes to building your team. You will also be skilled in employee retention, coaching and basic employment standards.
- You will have excellent financial management skills when it comes to keeping your branch on track and growing. You can interpret, analyze financial measures and cost modelling easily.
- To be successful in this role your organizational skills will need to be above average. It will be important to prioritize business needs in order of importance and urgency. This will be where your sound judgment and business sense will pay off.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of ERP/CRM systems and MS Office programs are going to be of importance.
- If you have any experience with the construction industry this will be an asset in this role.
What you will do
- Create and deliver well researched and written quotes and proposals.
- Trades Management
- Regular communication with head office & trades.
- Inside sales and (minimal) outside sales.
- You will create annual budgets, track & measure performance.
- Direct supervision of managers, sales staff and office personnel.
- Evaluating, monitoring and mentoring of staff performance.
- Hiring, Goal setting and professional development
APPLY Directly for this opportunity by clicking "Apply Now" Or forward your resume to [email protected]
If you are interested in registering with our firm for future career opportunities please do so at the following link: https://excel.bc.ca/register/
Positions available throughout British Columbia for your next Career Move, Contact Excel Personnel to have a one on one discussion with one of our recruiters in your area 250 596 3683
Great People. Exceptional Companies Servicing Western Canada since 1992
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for all occupational areas: Management Sales & Marketing Finance & Accounting Administration & Human Resources Manufacturing Operations Distribution Positions available throughout BC Alberta in Management, Sales & Marketing, Administration & HR, Finance & Accounting Manufacturing, Operations, Distribution, Engineering, Information Technology & IT Support, Mining, Forestry, Healthcare, Transportation, Federal and Provincial.