Job Code: #4438
Job Type: Direct Hire
Excel Personnel has been recruited by our Client whom is the Leader in Document Solutions and always one of the top 3 Elite Dealers in Canada. They are based throughout British Columbia and provide solutions that go far beyond their industry standards in Photo Imaging, Scanning and Networking of equipment.
Our Client will be adding to their team in Kamloops and are recruiting now for a Service Technician with a positive “can do” attitude, that is both committed and driven to succeed.
Your Knowledge and Skills:
· Work effectively both independently and as a team member Read/ interpret procedure manuals, flow charts, and related schematic design.
· Effectively communicate verbally with various parties.
· Understand and follow complex verbal and written instructions and use good judgment in making difficult and complex decisions.
· Work independently and carry out assignments in the absence of specific instructions.
· Excel in a fast-paced environment managing customer issues and/or projects simultaneously.
· Provide quick responses with a professional demeanor and meeting deadlines.
· You’re a self-motivated and autonomous individual who will provide a high-level of technical support proactively on all Photo Imaging, Scanners, Printers and Networks, Document Software, WiFi, Net Certified a plus
· Install, configure, service, and monitor multi-functional office equipment and related software Knowledgeable in networked environments and various security protocols.
· Respond to technical inquiries on hardware and software they sell.
· Troubleshoot hardware and software.
· Attend and successfully complete manufacturer training sessions.
· You enjoy new technology and keeping current with new hardware and software technologies having an IT background and enjoys analyzing problems to find the best repair solution
· Proven superior customer service skills.
· A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is essential to the position.
· Must be able to obtain a clear Criminal Record Check, Industry Experience in Photocopiers, Scanners, Printers is preferred, however this position is perfect for the highly skilled in IT technology that strives for success and loves learning and being challenged
· Compensation is attractive and within industry standard with a excellent benefit package, complete with Expenses and a Gas Card
To apply to this position, go to www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/4438 and register with us and upload your resume directly to the job you wish to apply to so our recruiters can see your interest, Karen Watt, Shirley Nguyen or Celina Deneault at 250-374-3853 or Toll Free 1-877-374-3853 for further information after you have uploaded your resume.
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC and Western Canada.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their inhouse hiring practices.
Positions available throughout BC in Management, Sales & Marketing, Administration & HR, Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, Distribution, Engineering, Information Technology & IT Support, Healthcare, Transportation, and Natural Resources, Forestry, Construction, to name a few.
Positions available throughout British Columbia for your next Career Move, Contact Excel Personnel to have a one on one discussion with one of our recruiters in your area 1-877-374-3853
Copyright © 2019 Excel Personnel Inc.. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Kelowna Web Design Agency Csek Creative.