Job Code: #4449
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Prince George
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Reporting to the GM, this position’s responsibilities will include data/order entry, inventory management, along with facility supervision responsibilities. Work will range from ERP system input, office organization, clerical activities, issue PO’s, inventory management, order scheduling, shipping/receiving documentation, customer communications, order entry. Person must be adaptable to change and willing to learn multiple business functions. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, sales office/warehouse supervisory role is a requirement.
- Data entry into company ERP operating system (Spire/Business Vision)
- Customer service interactions with Key Account customers
- Preparation of Month End reports and inventory cycle counts
- Develop and Prepare Month end Reports for internal analysis
- Assist in both Account Payable and Accounts Receivable issues
- Assist with year- end audit requirements for PG facility
- Preparation of Order/Sales/Backlog, Labor, and BC service center reports
- Manage work orders and invoicing for service related activity
- Inventory and Cost accounting duties for PG location
- Provide ongoing analysis of business results
- Manage essential HR functions in accordance with internal policies
- Working knowledge of WSIB policies and procedures COMPLEXITY OF TASKS: - Must have knowledge in all facets of warehousing and inventory management
- The complexity of the business structure and intercompany relationships
- Specific Working knowledge of related ERP operating systema (SAP, Spire, Business Vision (Sage))
- HR experience with knowledge of WSIB policies and procedures
- Manage and administer company benefits plan for PG employees
- Conduct employee reviews and engage in constructive conversations to mentor and develop all team members to A/B caliber EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- B.S. in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Manufacturing/Corporate environment
- Working knowledge of ERP/business systems such as Business Vision and SAP systems as well as Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Effective communicator
- Adaptable to change in work requirements and willingness to learn multiple functions
- Must be analytical, detail oriented, and able to problem solve. Must work with little supervision and be reliable to meet strict monthly deadlines.
- Must be punctual, on-time and dependable
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Ability to commute to Blenheim Ontario head office location
Copyright © 2020 Excel Personnel Inc.. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Kelowna Web Design Agency Csek Creative.