Job Code: #4449
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Prince George
Excel Personnel has been retained by our client to secure their next Supervisor for Prince George. Reporting to the GM, this position’s responsibilities will include data/order entry, inventory management, along with facility supervision responsibilities. Work will range from ERP system input, office organization, clerical activities, issue PO’s, inventory management, order scheduling, shipping/receiving documentation, customer communications, order entry. Person must be adaptable to change and willing to learn multiple business functions. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, sales office/warehouse supervisory role is a requirement.
- Data entry into company ERP operating system (Spire/Business Vision)
- Customer service interactions with Key Account customers
- Preparation of Month End reports and inventory cycle counts
- Develop and Prepare Month end Reports for internal analysis
- Assist in both Account Payable and Accounts Receivable issues
- Assist with year- end audit requirements for PG facility
- Preparation of Order/Sales/Backlog, Labor, and BC service center reports
- Manage work orders and invoicing for service related activity
- Inventory and Cost accounting duties for PG location
- Provide ongoing analysis of business results
- Manage essential HR functions in accordance with internal policies
- Working knowledge of WSIB policies and procedures COMPLEXITY OF TASKS: - Must have knowledge in all facets of warehousing and inventory management
- The complexity of the business structure and intercompany relationships
- Specific Working knowledge of related ERP operating systema (SAP, Spire, Business Vision (Sage))
- HR experience with knowledge of WSIB policies and procedures
- Manage and administer company benefits plan for PG employees
- Conduct employee reviews and engage in constructive conversations to mentor and develop all team members to A/B caliber EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- B.S. in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Manufacturing/Corporate environment
- Working knowledge of ERP/business systems such as Business Vision and SAP systems as well as Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Effective communicator
- Adaptable to change in work requirements and willingness to learn multiple functions
- Must be analytical, detail oriented, and able to problem solve. Must work with little supervision and be reliable to meet strict monthly deadlines.
- Must be punctual, on-time and dependable
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Ability to commute to Ontario head office location
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/.job/4449 and upload your resume directly to the job so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Karen Watt TF: 1-877-374-3853 or 250-596-3693 or email: [email protected]
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their in house hiring practices.
Positions available throughout BC in Management, Sales & Marketing, Administration & HR, Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, Distribution, Engineering, Information Technology & IT Support, Healthcare, Transportation, and Natural Resources, Forestry, Construction, to name a few.
Positions available throughout British Columbia for your next Career Move, Contact Excel Personnel to have a one on one discussion with on of our recruiters in your area 1-877-374-3853
Copyright © 2020 Excel Personnel Inc.. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Kelowna Web Design Agency Csek Creative.