Job Code: #4461
Job Type: Direct Hire
Senior IT Copier Service Technicians – Revelstoke, Kamloops, Vernon, Kelowna, BC
Excel Personnel has been retained by our Client whom is the Leader in Document Solutions and always one of the top 3 Elite Copier Dealers in Canada. They are based throughout British Columbia and provide solutions that go far beyond their industry standards in Photo Imaging, Scanning and Networking of equipment.
Our Client is expanding and adding to their teams and are recruiting now for an additional skilled Copier Service Technician with a positive “can do” attitude, that are both committed and driven to succeed in Revelstoke, BC.
Your Knowledge and Skills:
· Can work effectively both independently and as a team member Read/ interpret procedure manuals, flow charts, and related schematic design.
· Effectively communicate verbally with various parties.
· Understand and follow complex verbal and written instructions and use good judgment in making difficult and complex decisions.
· Work independently and carry out assignments in the absence of specific instructions.
· Excel in a fast-paced environment managing customer issues and/or projects simultaneously.
· Provide quick responses with a professional demeanor and meeting deadlines.
· You’re a self-motivated and autonomous individual who will provide a high-level of technical support proactively on all Photo Imaging, Scanners, Printers and Networks.
· Have previous 3 – 5 year working within a Photocopier environment from either, Minolta, Konica, Canon, Zerox, Pitney Bowes, Kyocera or similar dealers in digital applications
· Install, configure, service, and monitor multifunctional office equipment and related software Knowledgeable in networked environments and various security protocols.
· Respond to technical inquiries on hardware and software they sell.
· Troubleshoot hardware and software.
· Attend and successfully complete manufacturer training sessions.
· You enjoy new technology and keeping current with new hardware and software technologies having an IT background and enjoys analyzing problems to find the best repair solution
· Proven superior customer service skills.
· A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is essential to the position.
· Must be able to obtain a clear Criminal Record Check, Industry Experience in Photocopiers, Scanners, Printers is preferred, being highly skilled in IT technology and strives for success and loves learning and being challenged
· Training on specific equipment to be provided, having previous copier repair background will get you up to speed very quickly
· Compensation is attractive and within industry standard with a excellent benefit package, complete with Expenses and a Gas Card
To apply to this position, go to www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/4461 and register with us and upload your resume directly to the job you wish to apply to so our recruiters can see your interest, Revelstoke Recruiter Karen Watt, Shirley Nguyen or Celina Deneault at 250-374-3853 Prince George BC – Raynel Rindero 1-250-596-3693 for further information after you have uploaded your resume.
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC and Western Canada.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their inhouse hiring practices.
Positions available throughout BC in Management, Sales & Marketing, Administration & HR, Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, Distribution, Engineering, Information Technology & IT Support, Healthcare, Transportation, and Natural Resources, Forestry, Construction, to name a few.
Positions available throughout British Columbia for your next Career Move, Contact Excel Personnel to have a one on one discussion with one of our recruiters in your area 1-877-374-3853
Copyright © 2020 Excel Personnel Inc.. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Kelowna Web Design Agency Csek Creative.