Production Assembly Workers
Job Code: #4496
Job Type: Contract
Location: Monte Lake
Excel Personnel is working with our client in Monte Lake, BC and recruiting for contract Production Assembly Line Workers! The role of the P.A.L.W is to deliver all products to our customers while meeting or exceeding their expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Adheres to all safety guidelines
- Ensures a clean work environment by cleaning work areas.
- Shoveling waste concrete.
- Installing date codes.
- Placing bottom bars correctly and safely.
- Distributing shoulders
- Makes sure that work area is clean and free of hazardous materials.
- Reports issues or problems with production to immediate supervisor.
- Ability to adjust and adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to work quickly and methodically.
- Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:30pm in addition to every 2nd Saturday.
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance according to company guidelines.
- Must be available and willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays as the employer determines are necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear; climb stairs and/or ladders. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC and Western Canada.
- Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their inhouse hiring practices.
- Positions available throughout BC in Management, Sales & Marketing, Administration & HR, Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, Distribution, Engineering, Information Technology & IT Support, Healthcare, Transportation, and Natural Resources, Forestry, Construction, to name a few.
- Positions available throughout British Columbia for your next Career Move, Contact Excel Personnel