Job Code: #4597
Job Type: Direct Hire
Excel Personnel is hiring for our Kamloops downtown office!
We are recruiting a stellar Team Administrator to join our office. The Team Administrator is the first point of contact for both our clients, candidates, and all workflow passing through this desk for completion. This role assists every aspect of our business and requires someone who can handle a variety of tasks in a day. This is a contract position starting, end of January 2020, for 12 months (+/-). If you think you’d be an amazing fit with Excel Personnel continue reading about the position below:
- First point of contact for Excel Personnel Inc. and Riverview Execu-Suites guests and our CEO.
- Handling office tasks, such as general administration, filing, mail, generating reports and presentations, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts for multiple staff and our boardroom reservations.
- Responsible for overall maintaining of our electronic databases.
- Assists and shares the responsibility of marketing on all our social media platforms.
- In charge of timesheet collection and management to facilitate invoicing and payroll with the Accounting department.
- Assist the recruiters with job creation, prescreening, interviewing, reference checks, and onboarding as needed.
- Complete bank deposits as required.
- Experience as an office administrator or in a related field.
- Upbeat attitude with strong interpersonal and customer services skills; ability to build relationships.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Highly organized, the ability to re-prioritize workload and adapt to changing circumstances, with strong time management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Driven, flexible and motivated to help others.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as in a team environment. This role requires someone who is very team-orientated.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Understanding of Social Media networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and launching platform Hootsuite. Experience with Canva is also an asset.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
To apply to this position, email Shirley your resume and cover letter subject heading: “Excel Team Administrator” to [email protected] or directly on our website at www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/4597
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC and Western Canada.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their inhouse hiring practices.
Positions available throughout BC in Management, Sales & Marketing, Administration & HR, Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, Distribution, Engineering, Information Technology & IT Support, Healthcare, Transportation, and Natural Resources, Forestry, Construction, to name a few.
Positions available throughout British Columbia for your next Career Move, Contact Excel Personnel to have a one on one discussion with on of our recruiters in your area 1-877-374-3853