Team Lead - Land Services - Vernon BC
Job Code: #4635
Job Type: Direct Hire
Excel Personnel has been retained by our client in Vernon, BC to recruit their next Team Lead in Land Services.
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the Land Services Team Lead will provide technical leadership and subject matter expertise to Land Services Admin Clerks while performing duties related to Land Title and Land Registry Services on behalf of our clients customers. This position will work closely with operations leadership and the sales and solutions team to ensure that processes and customer offerings are regulatory compliant.
- Conduct National Land Title Registry Searches - including confirmation of title ownership, legal title descriptions, confirmation of name on land title, and other search permutations.
- Complete the National PPSA (personal property security act) Fixture Filing (NOSI Process) - including the preparation and filing of financing statements and land title forms resulting in a Notice of Security Interest (NOSI) against the subject property to provide a financial claim of interest (lien) in favour of the Lender (client Customer).
- Complete National NOSI Discharge.
- Liaison between the Land Services team, external customers, management and sales/solutions team.
- Troubleshoot, report, and deal with escalated and / or complex customer inquiries including complaints and technical issues related to the Land Title Services Department
- Supervise team members including managing and assigning work flows, scheduling breaks, vacation and contribute to annual performance reviews by providing feedback to Operations Supervisor and Director of Operations.
- Recommend changes to internal processes and product/service offerings to proactively address customer wants and needs and reduce risk.
- Handle complex and unique customer issues and transactions requiring research, analysis and interpretation of policy and legislation with an understanding of the practical implications to systems and delivery processes.
- Diploma as a Paralegal, Law Clerk or Legal Assistant preferred plus 5 years of experience working in a legal or business environment.
- Land Title or Real Estate professional courses or Personal Property professional courses would be an asset.
- Experience supervising or managing a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of Land Titles Registries and Services.
- Strong analytical and research skills as well as the desire to problem solve.
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and completeness while managing time sensitive deliverables.
- Strong aptitude for computers and technical knowledge.
- To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca and upload your resume directly to the job https://excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4635/
- so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Karen Watt TF: 1-877-374-3853 or 250-374-3853 or email: [email protected]
- Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.
- Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their in house hiring practices.
- Positions available throughout BC in Management, Sales & Marketing, Administration & HR, Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, Distribution, Engineering, Information Technology & IT Support, Healthcare, Transportation, and Natural Resources, Forestry, Construction, to name a few.
- Positions available throughout British Columbia for your next Career Move, Contact Excel Personnel to have a one on one discussion with on of our recruiters in your area 1-877-374-3853