Job Code: #4673
Job Type: Direct Hire
Excel Personnel has been retained by our client for a 6 month temporary Administrative Assistant to provide direct administrative services in our Kamloops office effective immediately. The successful candidate will be professional, outgoing with a positive attitude able to assist clients on the phone with passion for their inquiries and comfortable doing so. A strong customer service attitude goes a long way.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, mail, e-mails, faxes and visitors.
- Assist Business Representatives in completing documentation and contacting members.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of summary briefs, draft reports, background documentation, and research.
- Maintain client records within internal database.
- Prepare travel schedules, and maintain work schedules and calendars.
- Ensure adequate levels of office supplies and place orders as required.
- Coordinate postal and courier services.
- Transcribe letters and meeting minutes.
- Receive payments.
- And any Other office duty as required duties as required.
- Secondary school diploma required.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in administrative role.
- A post-secondary diploma in business administration or relevant discipline preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills together with a customer service focus and a professional and respectful approach.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to balance competing priorities and effectively deal with changing situation or priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision while working within broad guidelines.
- Proven time management and multitasking skills.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain business relationships with all levels within the organization and with other business associates.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca and upload your resume directly to the job www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4673 so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Karen Watt PH: 250-374-3853 if need any further clarifications or email: [email protected]
- Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.
- Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their in house hiring practices.
- Positions available throughout BC in Management, Sales & Marketing, Administration & HR, Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, Distribution, Engineering, Information Technology & IT Support, Healthcare, Transportation, and Natural Resources, Forestry, Construction, to name a few.
- Positions available throughout British Columbia for your next Career Move, Contact Excel Personnel to have a one on one discussion with on of our recruiters in your area 1-877-374-3853