Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Code: #4687
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Prince George
Excel Personnel is growing! Our Prince George,BC office has an excellent company culture, and we have an exciting new opportunity for a new Talent Acquisition Specialist. Our office is centrally located in the downtown area and the position will offer varying flexible hours.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a key role for the Excel office in Prince George, BC. We take care of all of our casual and permanent staffing rosters, as well as our contract positions & clients. This role requires strong organization, document control, database management, staff management, and inside sales/customer service ability to ensure client and candidate satisfaction.
- Providing administrative support to the office
- Account Retention/Inside sales of Contract Clients
- Staff Management of Local & Remote Casual Employee Rosters
- Attend business networking events & community events with active participation in the Chamber of Commerce when requested.
- Conduct interviews, in person, telephone and video conferencing
- Coordinate, schedule and prepare candidates and client interviews for temporary and permanent open job orders
- Coordinate candidate testing, psychometric assessments, criminal-record and driver’s abstract searches and reference checks
- Document control, Records Management, Contract preparation and Compile proposals/reports
- Social Media Management
- Provide support on all temporary and permanent staffing requirements for the organization based throughout Northern BC .
- The ideal candidate will be serious about building a career, which means you are savvy, hard-working, goal-oriented, and have a high drive to learn and grow personally and professionally
- The successful candidate will have great boundary setting skills and stress management techniques.
- You treat every candidate and client with respect, regardless of sex, race, ancestry, religion, national origin, age and/or physical disability, medical condition, marital, veteran citizenship or other protected group status.
- You will maintain excellent relations with our clients, candidates and local business.
- Excellent communication ability and customer service skills
- Previous professional experience in administrative support and customer service is a priority
- You are familiar with Social Media Management, using a multiple avenue of sites
- You thrive on working independently on projects, and are good at juggling multiple priorities
- You are highly detail-oriented, with a penchant for getting things done well.
- Experience with cloud and desktop software, MS Word, Excel and you understand the critical importance of a well-kept Data Base, and efficient digital file management
- You set priorities, manage workloads, create and adhere to timelines.
- Post-secondary education – ideally a university degree or college diploma with a Human Resources focus
- Previous experience in the world of recruiting and/or labour relations is ideal
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format to www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4687 or email to [email protected]
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC and Western Canada.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their inhouse hiring practices.
Positions available throughout BC in Management, Sales & Marketing, Administration & HR, Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, Distribution, Engineering, Information Technology & IT Support, Healthcare, Transportation, and Natural Resources, Forestry, Construction, to name a few.
Positions available throughout British Columbia for your next Career Move, Contact Excel Personnel to have a one on one discussion with on of our recruiters in your area 1-877-374-3853