Job Code: #4692
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Prince George
Excel Personnel has been retained to recruit our client’s next General Manager whom will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our clients Seniors Residence. Specific areas of responsibility include hire/develop/supervise staff, ensure resident needs and expectations are satisfied, manage and maintain physical facilities and supplies, ensure maximized occupancy, efficient operation and maintenance of kitchen, supervise dining room, fire/safety/emergency procedures, payroll delivery, accounts receivables and payables, and manage guest suite.
Residential Client Services
· Ensure safety and security of all residents
· Communicate with residents, their families and/or community support around specific care concerns related to their residency at our Client’s Facilities
· Develop and implement strategies and solutions to ensure client needs are satisfied, which may include needs related to mobility, nutrition, building and suite accessibility, specific health concerns, and maintenance of individual living suites
· Ensures resident privacy is maintained as required by relevant regulatory bodies
· Develop and implement specific plans and procedures related to client emergencies
· Ensure client recreational activities are developed, implemented, and effectively managed
· Encourage non-supported residents to access our Client’s dining room
· Develop and post employee work schedules; manage vacation schedule, sick days, absences, and other related scheduling issues
· Carry on with Policy development and ensure compliance
· Provide performance feedback to employees and volunteers, both formally and informally
· Coordinate the hiring of new employees
· Monitor facilities for safety concerns; maintain emergency supplies such as fire extinguishers and first aid kits); coordinate emergency procedures such as fire drills, dealing with client health crisis’, and ensuring building and client security
· Arrange maintenance and repair work for building, equipment, and other physical assets
· Coordinate assistance for residential clients regarding help with or repairs to suite-specific items
· Identify deficiencies and coordinate repairs, upgrades, or replacements to physical assets as needed, acquiring Board approval as necessary for extraordinary expenditures
· As necessary, dispose of outdated or worn-out fixtures, furniture, or equipment
· Administer staff payroll and benefits and complete ROEs and T4s
· Approve accounts payable and receivables
· Marketing and promotion of Client Property to ensure maximum occupancy is maintained
· Collection of monthly rent and long-distance charges from each resident
· Collection of monthly entertainment package and long-distance charges from each non- resident
· Manage damage deposits through initial collection and reconciliation upon vacating
· Document critical incidents and key happenings for our client facility
· Completes and submits to BC Housing annual rent reviews utilizing income verification procedures
· Ensure compliance with BC Housing policies, our client’s strategic plans, employment and privacy laws and regulations, health and safety regulations and all other policies, laws and regulations relevant and applicable to our client facility.
Compensation will be equivalent with experience with an attractive benefits package
Only those permitted to work in Canada and Canadian Residents will be considered
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca and upload your resume directly to the job www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4692 so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Karen Watt 250-596-3683 or email: [email protected]
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their in house hiring practices.
Positions available throughout BC in Management, Sales & Marketing, Administration & HR, Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, Distribution, Engineering, Information Technology & IT Support, Healthcare, Transportation, and Natural Resources, Forestry, Construction, to name a few.
Positions available throughout British Columbia for your next Career Move, Contact Excel Personnel to have a one on one discussion with one of our recruiters in your area 1-877-374-3853
Copyright © 2020 Excel Personnel Inc.. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Kelowna Web Design Agency Csek Creative.