Production Assembly Workers
Job Code: #4699
Job Type: Contract
Excel Personnel has been retained by our client in Monte Lake, BC to assist in the onboarding of contract Production Assembly Line Workers!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Our client is currently seeking for 4 – 6 temporary staff.
- There are two tasks that need to be completed, one is applying grout to the completed ties, this job consists of pushing premade product into a hole, no skills/training is required.
- The second task is to drill plates, each plate currently has holes drilled into them, the hole size needs to be increased, each plate weighs less than 1 pound, the person will be running a drill press.
- The grouting task takes place out in the yard and this job runs regardless of weather (rain, sun, snow). The drilling takes place inside the maintenance shop.
- The hours of operation are 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- There is no overtime on this project.
- The anticipated length should be around 1 month for the grouting and unknown on the plate drilling, although likely to exceed 1 month.
- Ability to adjust and adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to work quickly and methodically.
- Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance according to company guidelines.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must have own Steel Toed boots and gloves
- 22.00/hour for a long term temp contract
- requires you to have a vehicle as its 20 minutes out of town.
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca and upload your resume directly to the job www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4699 so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Karen Watt 250-374-3853 or email: [email protected]
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC and Western Canada.
Excel Personnel provides
Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their inhouse hiring practices.