Job Code: #4737
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Prince George
Excel Personnel has been retained by our client to recruit their next Service Coordinator to join their team.
The Service Coordinator role is the nucleus of our client's business. Therefore the candidate must be very well organized, willing to assist where needed, work as part of a team, strong ability to deal with competing priorities and changing schedules, have proven problem solving skills, and remain calm and personable under pressure. This role is very proactive and requires looking ahead and being prepared.
· scheduling all inspection & repair work
· schedule project work in coordination with project manager
· create work orders as required
· coordinate all site requirements
· arrange and book all travel requirements
· confirm truck, tools, equipment, and materials for jobs
· adding and updating new customers
· updating customer inspection schedules
· assisting with reports & invoicing
· assisting with reception
Recommended Qualifications & Skills
· Possess valid driver’s license
· Dogwood Diploma
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
· Experience with Sage 100 an asset
· Excellent communication skills verbal & written
· Willingness to assist where needed and work as a team
· Strong ability to deal with competing priorities
· Acute attention to detail
· Problem solving ability
· Strong follow up and follow through
· Calm and personable under pressure
Our client offers an excellent compensation package which includes medical and dental coverage, RRSPs, education reimbursement, competitive wages and more.
If this sounds like you please see below for application instructions
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca and upload your resume directly to the job www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4737 so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Beverley Proteau Ph: 250-596-3683 or Email: [email protected] Notice: Only those legally able to work in Canada need apply. We do not hire from outside of Canada
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their in-house hiring practices.
Positions available throughout BC in Management, Sales & Marketing, Administration & HR, Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, Distribution, Engineering, Information Technology & IT Support, Healthcare, Transportation, and Natural Resources, Forestry, Construction, to name a few.
Positions available throughout British Columbia for your next Career Move, Contact Excel Personnel to have a one on one discussion with on of our recruiters in your area 1-877-374-3853
Copyright © 2020 Excel Personnel Inc.. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Kelowna Web Design Agency Csek Creative.