Job Code: #4760
Job Type: Contract
Location: Prince George
Excel Personnel Inc. has been retained by our local client to recruit their next energetic and meticulous Executive Assistant.
If you enjoy a challenge and don’t mind living in camp for 4 – 10 hour days and always having a 3 day weekend then this may be the position for you.
We are looking for a meticulously detail oriented person with 3 – 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant. This is a temporary position but could work into a full time permanent position for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Vice President, Operations (British Columbia) and will be responsible for the following:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive's behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports
- Performing minor accounting and bookkeeping duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Accurately taking messages
- Managing the executive's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects
If this sounds like the challenge and career you have been looking for please apply by any of the means listed below.
We want to hear from you!!!
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Five years of related administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g., copiers, business telephone systems, projectors, fax machines).
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
To apply to this position, go to https://excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4760/
and register with us and upload your resume directly to the job you wish to apply. You can email your resume to Beverley at [email protected]
or call 250-596-3683.
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC and Western Canada.
Excel Personnel provides
Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their inhouse hiring practices.
Positions available throughout BC in Management, Sales & Marketing, Administration & HR, Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations, Distribution, Engineering, Information Technology & IT Support, Healthcare, Transportation, and Natural Resources, Forestry, Construction, to name a few.
Positions available throughout British Columbia for your next Career Move, Contact Excel Personnel to have a one on one discussion with one of our recruiters in your area 1-877-374-3853