Job Code: #4792
Job Type: Contract
Location: Prince George
Position Title: Project Coordinator/Administration
Location: Prince George, BC
Excel Personnel has been retained by our client to recruit their Project Manager/Administration Assistant for their office in Prince George.
Essential Duties entail (but are not limited to):
- Provide logistical support for an office relocate
- Support management with virtual viewings of potential new office locations
- Run errands, complete basic administrative work, follow instruction from team members
- Manage office correspondence, data entry and photocopying
- Acquire packing materials, sort, organize and pack office items
- Coordinate the planning and layout of furniture and larger items.
- Arrange for recycling, removal of garbage and cleaning of current location
- Valid driver’s license and access to personal vehicle for work related errands
- Ability to lift and carry files and boxes
- Ability to schedule outsourcing of labour and equipment.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills; exceptional active listening and communication skills
- Thoroughness, timeliness, flexibility and an ability to multitask priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrate decision making and professional judgement.
- Mature and professional attitude is required.
- Self-directed, organized, and excellent attention to detail.
- Competent and reliable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lift up-to 35 lbs.
- An acceptable criminal record check will be required prior to offer of employment