Job Code: #4811
Job Type: Direct Hire
Excel Personnel has been retained by our client and we are on the hunt for a Payroll & Benefits Administrator to work out of our production facility in our Kamloops office. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, this role is responsible for day-to-day payroll and benefits administration for the company and other HR activities including recruiting and policy implementation for our Kamloops facility.
Key Skills and Attributes:
· 2 to 3 years of payroll experience is required
· Ability to work autonomously
· Commitment to confidentiality
· Post-secondary education, ideally in business / human resources
· Enrollment in / completion of Canadian Payroll Association courses would be an asset
· Knowledge of provincial payroll and HR legislation $25.00 - $27.00/hr compensation
· Experience with time management and payroll software, ideally Payworks, however Simply/Sage 50 is equivalent with this program very easy to adapt to as well could be trained on specialized software like JD Edwards etc.
This is a full-time position. Compensation will depend on qualifications and experience. Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package including a monthly product allowance and RRSP matching. Salary will be negotiated based on background.
With operations in BC and Alberta, Our client is staffed with an innovative and collaborative team of professionals who are passionate about what they do and have fun doing it!
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca and upload your resume directly to the job www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4811 so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Karen Watt TF: 1-877-374-3853 or 250-374-3853 or email: [email protected]
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their in house hiring practices.
Copyright © 2021 Excel Personnel Inc.. All rights reserved.
Website Design by Kelowna Web Design Agency Csek Creative.