Corporate Service Clerk Level 2 - Vernon, BC
Job Code: #4916
Job Type: Direct Hire
Corporate Services Clerk Level 2 – Vernon, BC, November 19, 2021
Excel Personnel has been retained by client in Vernon, BC to recruit their next Corporate Services Clerk – Level 2, this is an amazing opportunity of growth with a team environment that you will thrive in.
Are you currently in between careers?
Seeking Another Challenge?
Then have a look at what we have to offer and lets talk.
In collaboration with the Supervisor of Operations the successful candidate will assist with the day-to-day supervision of client orders and staff within their subject matter area. Ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction. Participating in overseeing of the operations to ensure clients are serviced and guidelines are met.
- In addition to elements of the position listed below, this role will continue to fulfil the duties of a Corporate Services Clerk – Level 1.
- Assisting in the flow of day-to-day operations, with a focus in ensuring orders fulfilled in your area are assigned and completed within SLA’s guidelines
- Provide training and support to clerks and clients on our client services platforms
- Taking care of requests from our clients involving a good knowledge of the various authorities’ requirements
- Answering to specific questions asked by clients and by employees involving a good knowledge of the various authorities’ requirements.
- In collaboration with the Supervisor, Operations and/or when Supervisor is absent, assist in supervising employees of the team
- In collaboration with the Supervisor, Operations, make sure that all the employees of the team are accomplishing their tasks and meeting client needs.
- Taking part of the training of new employees as well as continuous training for actual employees
- Taking care of level one client escalations in your subject matter area
- Taking part of the implementation new strategies to improve the productivity of the operations
- Working with the IT support to make sure that the tools used are appropriate and optimal
- Taking care of special or more complex files
- Taking care of comments from client, implement improvements and follow-up with client
- Answering phone calls from clients: answering questions, providing needed information, explaining the different services offered and related fees.
- Provide support to clients on our clients online platforms: Eservice
- Verification of various corporate documents received from our clients and transmission to the proper governmental authority (including extra-provincial and US)
- Follow-up of files sent to ministries and agents
- Invoicing all the different services rendered by the department
- Having a deep knowledge of services offered by other departments
Knowledge and Position Requirements:
- A college diploma, graduate of the Law Clerk program an asset
- Sound knowledge of the legal sector workflow is an asset
- Having a good knowledge of the various data bases on the Internet used to perform the searches and to obtain the required documents
- Having a good knowledge of the rules/requirements/turnaround time of provincial and federal governments as well as nationwide and foreign authorities
- Having a general knowledge of services offered by other departments and providing support when needed
- Human resources skills to assist where needed
- Teamwork skills or working together and not alone
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Autonomous, well organized, reliable, thoroughness is a great asset in our client company
- Salary and Benefits in the range of $50,000+ per Annum based on previous performance and attested skill sets through references in similar operations.
- Reporting to the Operations Supervisor
- This is an opportunity for a bright, skilled individual seeking to return to the workforce after a long absence because of Covid-19
It is recommended that those that are double vaccinated and with a vaccination card, living in British Columbia will be considered when clients request our temporary services only.
If you are not qualified to work in Canada yet, please reapply when you have your work visa or social insurance number in hand.
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca under opportunities and hit the Apply Now Button and upload your resume directly to the job http://excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4916 so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Karen Watt TF: 1-877-374-3853 or email: [email protected] directly
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their in house hiring practices.