Job Code: #4971
Job Type: Contract
Excel Personnel has been retained to provide contracted Executive Assistance to an amazing client out of Merritt, however position can reside in Kamloops. This position will be a medical relief position for a few weeks, if not longer, and will be required to a remote working from home position.
Working directly with the Executive Director, Operations Director and Staff providing executive administrative assistance, we require that you are able to:
- Attend all meetings via Zoom, Teams
- Preparing and distributing all minutes of meetings
- Sending Calendar invites, agendas and any supporting documents required for the meetings which could include upwards of 76 people at any given time
- Arranging logistics, venues, hospitality/catering and andy technical equipment required for the meetings
- Arranging dates etc for teleconferences
- Making sure the meetings have a quorum of confirmed attendees and recording same at meetings
- Attend and record all proceedings - possible technology Otter transcription software will be a dream for these minutes, including motions, action items, decisions, resolutions etc
- Obtaining feedback on minutes/recorded, forwarding all to Communications Coordinator for distribution and storing
- Maintain the official records of Member Delegates, Signatory Nations and Main Table Directors
- Tracking meeting action items to ensure follow up by accountable members while ensuring professional conduct for all correspondence
- Work cooperatively ad collaboratively with others to achieve collective goals
- Take responsibility for task assignments and demonstrate accountability
- Experienced in accurate note-taking for large meetings, conferences etc and compiling results into meeting minutes/reports is essential
- You will have a minimum of 2-3 years working as an executive assistant in either indigenous or cross-cultural administrative environment
- Proficient in all computerized software including Word, Excel, Email, with strong keyboarding skills
- Have an excellent command for the English language
- Event coordination experience is also a plus
If you are not qualified to work in Canada yet, please reapply when you have your work visa or social insurance number in hand.
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca under opportunities and hit the Apply Now Button and upload your resume directly to the job http://excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4971 so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Karen Watt TF: 1-877-374-3853 or 250-374-3853 email: email@example.com directly.
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.
Excel Personnel provides Permanent, Temporary, Contract Staffing Solutions, Payrolling Services and Executive Search Services for companies that do not have an HR professional onsite and for those that do, that wish to outsource while they continue with their in house hiring practices.