Job Code: #4973
Job Type: Direct Hire
.Excel Personnel has been retained by our client to recruit their next team member of a Project Co-ordinator for their Kamloops location.
Are you seeking your next long term career?
Do you enjoy working in a challenging and ever changing industry?
Our Client is the best in the business, in team work, management and are seeking their next Project Coordinator to join their team.
Our client primarily works on large commercial and high-end residential projects, along with park and golf course developments. Our client has been in the industry for 20 + years and is passionate about making every job a success for their clients as well as helping our community, making their mark on the landscape industry, and seeing their team thrive and develop in their careers in the Landscaping Industry.
Our Client Offers:
- Competitive compensation, and will always listen to you and negotiate, benefits package being very attractive for the successful candidate
- Training and Development opportunities, with clear direction on how to advance
- Stability in your role with a well-established and ever-growing company
- Company events and celebrations
- Positive team dynamic and company culture
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Schedule our clients landscape and/or trucking teams for upcoming projects
- Coordinate with local contractors and seek external work
- Coordinate project logistics from start to completion
- Dispatch our clients snow teams during the winter months
- Prepare internal and external reports and other administrative tasks
- Monitor daily/weekly progress on projects
- Assist with invoice preparation to ensure accuracy
- Apply for and obtain permits and licenses as required for specific contracts
- Assist Account Management team with job file compilation and organization
Are You looking and have the background to join our client company for longevity?
Do you have:
- Experience and understanding of the Construction/Landscaping Industry
- Minimum one year of experience in an administrative support role
- Flexibility in work schedule as snow season will require various hours/days of work
- Certification in Project Coordination preferred but not essential
- Valid driver's license with a clear record
- Proven critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Experience coordinating projects and regular changes to schedules
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team
- Proven ability to problem-solve, mitigate future obstacles, and recommend corrective actions when necessary
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Zoom
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Landscape installation would be a great asset indeed, however transferrable skills are also ideal
- Knowledge of LMN software would be an asset
- Knowledge of varying equipment would be an asset, ie: Bobcats, Dozers, Skidders, Excavators, Packers, or have the will to learn and add to your knowledge
$25.00 - $30.00 per hour to the successful candidate based on background of course but remember if you are the right fit candidate and we identify you, you will be paid handsomely and enjoy your new work environment.
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca under opportunities and hit the Apply Now Button and upload your resume directly to the job http://excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4973 so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Karen Watt TF: 250-374-3853 or email: [email protected]