Finance & Administrative Clerk
Job Code: #4994
Job Type: Contract
10/31/2022: Katerina Gavrilova temp to perm GTD: January 30, 2022
Excel Personnel has been retained to recruit our client's next Finance and Administrative Clerk on a long term temporary position that has the ability to move into a full time position for the right fit candidate.
You will have a strong command of:
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Pro, Windows as our client site is paperless
- Equivalent experience in any accounting software to manage a specialized accounting software utilizing your skills in
- Accounts Payable, Receivables, Processing and reconciling and invoicing card orders
- Taking telephone and email orders and processing
- Daily Cash outs, balancing and preparing bank deposits
- Data Entry into online software
- Statement balancing
- Data Entry to process and reconcile batch Accounts Receivable receipts
- General organizing and filing debit card receipts and front desk cash receipts on a daily basis
- Vacation relief as needed in AP & AR
$24.00 - $26.00/hr
Position: 6 - 8 weeks and most likely 12 weeks + which with your sparkling personality and skills could have the ability of turning into your next full time career with a major Kamloops Employer.
We are seeking a strong admin/accounting individual with the skills, abilities, personality, dress and attitude to rock this assignment. Is this you?
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca and upload your resume directly to the job www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/4994 so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Karen Watt by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.