Financial Analysis - Kamloops
Job Code: #5008
Job Type: Contract
Excel Personnel has been retained by our client in Construction/Transportation to fulfil their next Temporary Financial Analysis for a contract term of a few months starting asap.
This position will entail:
- Delivering financial planning and analysis through financial modelling,
- scenario business- case analysis,
- and other value-added initiatives such as metrics development
- develop and prepare cash forecasting, cash source and use analysis, and metrics tracking
- ability to access ERP systems data and assemble/summarize data to create meaningful analysis and reports
- develop the ability to perform and explain meaningful variance analysis, of budge/forecast to actual results and year over year results
- report on or assist in the reporting on financial performance, performance to budget and prepare for regular monthly business reviews
- update and develop financial models in Excel
- assist in the maintenance of Capital Asset leasing arrangements, Asset databases, and Asset ROI
- assist in the business analysis projects as assigned, identify areas where cost visibility, control, and key drivers or inefficiency exist
- an organized self-starter who is highly motivated, continuous improvement focused on business improvement through sound analysis
- comfortable developing automated tools and process improvements
- the ability to review financial information, assess financial information needs and interpret financial information with the Finance team and Operations Managers to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making
To be considered for this amazing opportunity you will need:
OK Then, you made it this far.
Does this position sound like the perfect fil for you?
Then lets have that conversation and work together.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in commerce or business administration
- A desire to become a financial management expert, with a strong curiosity for our client's business' economics and strong analytical skills
- 5 years Minimum of related work experience in accounting, financial, investment or similar fields
- A CPA, CA, CMA, CGA, or CFA orientated focus
- Sound experienced financial modeling and costing with a focus on construction or industrial costing environments
- A self motivated and initiative taker in practical analysis for real life application
- Critical thinking and inquiry abilities to understand how operational activities drive costs
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills
To APPLY submit your resume in Word Format at www.excel.bc.ca and upload your resume directly to the job www.excel.bc.ca/opportunities/job/5008 so our recruiters can view your interest. Contact Karen Watt PH: 250-374-3853 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Excel Personnel has been hiring Great People for Exceptional Companies since 1992 in Northern, Central and Southern BC.