Outplacement Services Employee/Employer Assistance
Excel Personnel has added an outplacement division to their roster to assist clients and candidates in their next place in life.
Excel Personnel works with clients to assist their outgoing staff on resume compilation, interview techniques, interview preparation to make their resume stand out to the potential employers and get them in front of them for an interview. Our techniques are unique and successful and have assisted over 346 candidates over the last 4 years in getting their dream jobs with our procedures and knowledge of the industries that they have chosen.
Excel Personnel has over 1800 evaluations we utilize to also assess candidates for positions that not only used by candidates, but clients as well to assess potential employees to onboard them.
- In-depth meeting with the client to learn about their organization, the internal reasons leading to the need for outplacement services, and what the company would like to see for its displaced employees (Candidates).
- In person, one-hour consultation with each candidate to establish unique needs.
- Situational analysis and support goal setting and developing personal professional values.
- Weekly follow ups on progress to ensure successful transition to the candidates next opportunity.
- Direct support and assistance navigating live job opportunities
- Professional Assessment Summary to include in job applications that include items such as skills testing, personality profiling, criminal record searches, education investigations, and drivers abstracts
- Custom professional resume and cover letter development, including support with job specific resume creation.
- Assistance updating LinkedIn profile and social media channels.
- Interview and Networking preparation and practice.
- Access to temporary contracts with the possibility of permanent placement, or until a permanent position is obtained.
- Employee reference point of contact.
- Additional support and follow ups post-hire.
- Post-hire follow-up with client and candidate
•Outplacement is the process of facilitating a terminated employee’s transition by providing company-paid assistance. It is an affirmative and human approach to organizational change. When a company provides outplacement as part of its severance package, everyone benefits.
•Outplacement helps organizations and employees to triumph over change. In most instances, for the organization, there are actual savings in finances, reputation, and business friendships as well as the preservation of company morale, good will and trade secrets.
Contact Excel Personnel today for your specialized program rates and fees.